Free Proxy Switcher - Chrome video
On Browser use as proxy
host: localhost, port 7777(default)
If you have issues with Chrome then use Firefox should be same steps like in Firefox Linux.
or see other examples.
How to setup proxy on Chrome ?
To set up a proxy in Chrome select "Settings" icon > "Under the hood" > at Network click on "Change network settings..." button > after that same steps like on Internet Explorer (or Safari on Mac Os):
1. ... click the Connections tab, and then click LAN Settings.
2. Under Proxy server, click to select the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
3. In the Address box, type the IP address of the proxy server(localhost).
4. In the Port box, type the port number that is used by the proxy server for client connections (by default, 7777).
5. You can click to select the Bypass proxy server for local addresses check box if you do not want the proxy server computer to be used when you connect to a computer on the local network (this may speed up performance).
6. Click OK to close the LAN Settings dialog box.
7. Click OK again to close the Internet Options dialog box.