How to setup the proxy on Firefox:
1. On the Tools menu , click Options.
2. Click the "Advanced" tab at the top of the "Options" dialog box to display the advanced settings,
select the gray "Network" tab near the top of the "Options" dialog box
3. Click the "Settings" button under the "Connection" category in the "Options" dialog box to bring up the "Connection Settings" dialog box.
4. Select the "Manual proxy configuration" radio button. The text boxes below the selection will now be enabled so you can enter the proxy settings.
5. Type in the proxy server address and configuration port in the appropriate text boxes for your Internet settings.
If you don't know your server address or configuration port, contact your system administrator.
Click the "OK" button on both dialog boxes to enter the proxy settings.
address is localhost and port 7777(default)